Brand new from Apeks comes the WSX-25 sidemount harness, a feature-rich sidemount harness system which comes complete with the bladder, harness with crotch strap, D-rings, bungee and accessory butt pack.
The bladder is constructed from Armoguard, a super-tough material normally found in public safety diving and military products. This smooth material is ten times more abrasion resistant than standard Cordura (the material used on many other sidemount harness bladders), making this a wing designed with serious sidemount diving in mind.
The Apeks “SlideLock” sliding D-ring is brand new and unique to Apeks. It allows the diver to easily change the position of the cylinders as their buoyancy changes during the dive. No need to clip your cylinder on and off, simply adjust the position of the D-ring during your dive.
The two-piece plate system is adjustable to nearly any torso length, making this a one size fits all system. The system also has individual webbing sections rather than one long piece running through the harness, which means the complete system can be quickly and easily adjusted.
- 27lbs lift
- Armoguard exterior
- Additional protective layer of Armoguard protects the bladder against abrasions in confined spaces
- Reversible inflator can be mounted on left or right side
- Grommets at lower corners allow for mounting bungee to keep the bladder streamlined to your body
- Solid 2” (5cm) webbing comes pre-assembled
- Removable crotch strap made of 2” (5cm) soft webbing
- 4x two inch stainless steel D-rings (2 angled on shoulders, 1 angled and 1 flat on the crotch strap)
- 2x “SlideLock” sliding stainless steel D-rings on waist strap allow for easy adjustment of cylinders throughout the dive
- 2x stainless steel drop D-rings along the lower back are for connection to the the included butt pack, or for marker buoys, reels or other accessories
- Heavy-duty waist buckle made of stainless steel
- Two-piece stainless steel plate allows the torso length to be adjusted to fit any diver
Zippered Butt Pack with stainless steel snap hooks included
Weight pouches are mounted on the spine strap and hold over 18lbs (9kgs) of weight
Comes complete with two sizes of bungee and five stainless steel bolt snaps
Two grommet strips allow the diver to adjust the weight pouch and bladder based on their specific requirements